Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Y Gorlan is a self catering lodge near Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales. The lodge sleeps up to four people and has two bedrooms. The quiet setting is the perfect spot to relax with family or friends. Surrounded by the glorious countryside and walks direct from the accommodation.
More About Y Gorlan Holiday Lodge
The accommodation is all on the ground floor level. Inside the lodge comprises of the following:-
- Open plan living space with wooden flooring.
- A living area with a Freeview TV, DVD player and patio door access to the garden
- A dining area with table and seating for four people
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and a washing machine
- Bedroom 1 has a 3/4 size double bed
- Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom with 2ft 6in beds
- Shower room with a shower, basin and WC
Other features of the Y Gorlan lodge include:-
- Oil Central Heating
- Electricity, Bed Linen & Towels Included
- Travel Cot and Highchair
- Enclosed Garden
- Parking for Two Cars
- Non Smoking
Exploring from Y Gorlan
Y Gorlan provides the perfect place to stay if you like to explore the outdoors. Direct from the accommodation there are some lovely walks. The accommodation is 1000 feet above sea level and views out to the mountains and hills are wonderful.
From the lodge there is easy access to the coast and the Snowdonia National Park. The town of Bangor is nearby and has a wide range of shops, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Beaches in this area are good and the popular resort of Llandudno is around 12 miles.
Other beaches nearby include Cable Bay at 18 miles, Dinas Dinlle Beach at 14 miles and Porth Tyn Tywyn at 18 miles. There is plenty of heritage in the area too. Castles, museums and places of interest.
Summary Details of Y Gorlan
Y Gorlan is a well presented holiday accommodation ideal for a family, couple or friends to enjoy. Weekly prices are from just £254 and the accommodation is available to book throughout the year.