Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
New Oaks Farm Lodges is a self catering lodge retreat near West Lydford in Somerset. A collection of holiday log cabins to sleep up to four people with features including private hot tubs. Surrounded by wonderful Somerset countryside these lodges are a perfect spot to enjoy a quiet holiday, short break or weekend getaway with family, just the two of you or friends.
More About the New Oaks Farm Lodges
New Oaks Farm Lodges has a choice of two lodge styles and these are the Ash Lodge and Beech Lodge. Both accommodations can sleep up to four people. Common features amongst the lodges include:-
- One Double Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- One Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom with Bath with Overhead Shower
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub & Garden Furniture
- Countryside Views
Additional Features of the New Oaks Farm Lodges
The accommodations are comfortable and well equipped and there are plenty of great features to ensure your holiday is relaxing from word go. Below are features you can expect from your lodge accommodation.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Central heating included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Around and About the New Oaks Farm Lodges
New Oaks Farm Lodges is a working Somerset Farm and is surrounded by the rolling countryside. There are plenty of places to explore and discover on your time out in this part of Somerset. Within a short 30 minute drive you could be exploring the wonderful Mendip Hills one of the designated areas of outstanding natural beauty.
A short 20 minute drive from Glastonbury and within easy reach of attractions such as Cheddar Gorge. The coast is around an hour away and the popular seaside resort of Burnham-on-Sea is well worth a visit. If you prefer you may like to relax and enjoy the lodge and the hot tub. Or enjoy a walk or two in the local countryside with the wide range of paths and bridleways to explore. Pop down to the local pub and enjoy a bite to eat and a drink, the choice really is yours.