Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Forest Lodge is set in a quiet woodland with lovely views across Ben Wyvis. Above Beauly Firth the elevated position provides the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy the beauty of this part of Scotland. The detached holiday lodge near Loch Ness is ideal for a romantic break sleeping two people and has one bedroom.
Details About Forest Lodge
The accommodation is set all on the ground floor and has the following layout.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- One double bedroom with a 5ft wide bed and an en-suite bathroom
- Ensuite has a bath, double shower cubicle and a toilet
Features of the Forest Lodge include:-
- Woodburner in the Living Area (Initial Fuel Provided)
- Electric Heaters and Electricity Included (£30 per booking November to March)
- Bed Linen and Towels Included
- Freeview TV, DVD and Stereo CD, iPod Dock
- Kitchen with Electric Cooker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer
- Laundry Facility Available
- Enclosed Garden with Decking Area, Outside Furniture and a BBQ
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Cycle Store
- No Children including Babes in Arms
Search for more low cost cheap log cabin holidays from our main lodges section
Out and About from Forest Lodge
Due to the location of Forest Lodge there is an abundance of places to explore. The village of Beauly is around three miles from the accommodation and provides the closest place with amenities. There is a range of shops, restaurants and pubs. The closest pub to the lodge is around 1.5 miles from the accommodation.
There are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy including walking, fishing and golf. The owners can also arrange clay pigeon and excursions on Loch Ness on a Rib, either day or night. Please note these will be at an extra cost.
Forest Lodge is available to book throughout the year and weekly prices start from a low £291. The lodge is ideal for couples looking to enjoy a quiet getaway or romantic break. The lodge can be booked for short breaks, long weekends or weekly getaways.
Book early to get the best deals and weeks you would like to stay. This accommodation is popular and as such gets booked up quickly.
Want to find more log cabins in Inverness-shire? If so check them out from our main Inverness-shire page.