Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Fairway Lakes Lodges has a stunning range of self catering holiday lodges near Fritton in Norfolk. The lodges are set on the 400 acre site within the grounds of the Caldecott Hall Golf and Spa retreat. Not only are the luxury lodges beautifully presented with modern interiors, but outside you can also relax in the private outdoor hot tub with your lodge. As well as this there is use of the Spa facilities at Caldecott Hall which include the Spa, indoor heated swimming pool and a fitness suite. Not to mention the two 18 hole golf courses!
More About Fairway Lakes Lodges
There is a collection of lodges sleeping up to six people and the lodges are made of Scandinavian Wood. The two lodge accommodation choices are:-
- Fairway Lodge 36 – A two storey holiday lodge. On the ground floor is the super king size double with ensuite shower and two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath with overhead shower. Doors lead out to the decking area with sauna, patio heater, garden furniture and the outdoor hot tub. Other features downstairs include a wet room. The first floor has the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The accommodation also has underfloor heating throughout. Weekly prices are from £625.
- Fairway Lodge 5 – A lovely spacious two storey holiday lodge. The ground floor has the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. There is one master double bedroom with ensuite shower. Other features include a Sauna and doors leading out to the decking area with the outdoor hot tub and a fire pit. The first floor of the lodge has one double and one twin bedroom. To access the upstairs is a spiral staircase and a glass bridge joins the two bedrooms.
Features of the Lodges
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wide screen Apple TV with Freeview/Blu-ray/CD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Find more fantastic lodges in Norfolk from the wide range of accommodations. Some beautiful places to stay on the coast and in the countryside, check them out today.
The Fairway Lakes Lodges Location
The Caldecott Hall Golf and Spa presents a beautiful setting to enjoy a lodge break or holiday at anytime of the year. The wonderful 400 acres of grounds are ideal to explore and the fantastic facilities are a bonus. The lodges are on the edge of the Norfolk Broads which provides plenty of great ways to spend your time.
There are many ways to discover the broads either by car, walking, cycling or by boat. Hire a day boat and really get to enjoy the true Norfolk Broads experience. The Norfolk coast presents another great place to enjoy days out. Nearby are the seaside resorts of Great Yarmouth, Caister-on-Sea and Gorelston-on-Sea.
The wonderful city of Norwich is closeby and a good day out with shops, pubs, restaurants and many sights and attractions. Fairway Lakes Lodges is in the ideal location to enjoy a holiday or short break with plenty to see and do.
Summary Details of Fairway Lakes Lodges
The lodges are great value for money weeks away starting from just £625. The lodges are luxurious with extra features such as the hot tubs and saunas. The Caldecott Hall Golf and Spa facilities such as the Spa, Fitness Suite, Indoor Swimming Pool are charged extra. If you are looking for a luxury holiday at an affordable price then Fairway Lakes Lodges is the perfect choice.