Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
East Thorne Farm has a range of quirky accommodations including Yurts and lodges. The holiday setting is near Bude in Cornwall. There are ten accommodation choices available and these can sleep up to two to four people. Find out more about the accommodations below.
Accommodations at East Thorne Farm
The accommodation options vary from Yurts to Lodges. These are ideal for a family getaway or for a romantic break for two. All accommodations are very well presented with great features for a comfortable self catering holiday or break.
- The Round House – Wooden Roundhouse Lodge – Sleeps 2 – Weekly from £180
All the below accommodations are Yurts
- Joffery – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Sansa – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Ramsay – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Cersei – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Hodor -1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Tyrion – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Khal – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Arya – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
- Theon – 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 – Weekly prices from £220
Features of Accommodation at East Thorne Farm
Relaxation is without doubt the order of the day when taking a holiday, short break or weekend getaway here. Whether you choose to enjoy the charms of the Yurts or the extra comforts that the Roundhouse brings you will be sure to have a great stay. Want to find more log cabin holidays? take a look here.
The Round House has a private hot tub and there are log burning stoves, and in the yurts cosy blankets to ensure you are warm whenever you choose to getaway. For those that want an extra touch of luxury then how about enjoying a massage in the treatment room.
There are various treatments available that include hot and cold stone, facials and traditional massages.
For those that want to enjoy some fun and games there is an adventure play area and an indoor games room. The farm also provides plenty of fun experiences with a variety of animals and nature to enjoy.
Some Extra Accommodation Features
Some of the additional features of the Round House accommodation at East Thorne Farm include:-
- Underfloor Heating
- Log Burner
- Private Garden
- Handmade King Size Bed
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Seating
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- Kitchen in Separate Wooden Hut
- En-Suite Shower Room
Features of the Yurts (can vary depending on the accommodation chosen)
- Sleep up to Four
- Covered Kitchen Area on Decking
- Double Bed / Two Single Futons
- Bathroom Blocks for Toilets/Showers
- Communal Garden Area
- Access to Shared Volley Ball Net, Games Room, Adventure Playground
- Communal Fire
East Thorne Farm has a good variety of comfortable self catering accommodation in a lovely setting. Weekly prices start from just £180 and there are a range of short breaks, holidays and weekend getaways.
Search for more great places to stay with our full range of log cabin holidays in South Cornwall.