Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Love Golf? If you do then Dartmoor Edge Lodge near Tedburn St Mary in South Devon will be the ideal self catering accommodation for you. The lodge is set in the grounds of the Fingle Glen Golf Hotel and overlooks the fantastic 18 hole golf course.
The lodge sleeps up to four people with open plan living space, two bedrooms and lots of creature comforts. Below are the full details of the Dartmoor Edge Lodge accommodation.
- Two Bedrooms – 1 double (zip/link can be twin on request) with ensuite. One twin (can be double on request)
- Shower Room – Shower, Basin and Toilet
- Living Area – Open plan with kitchen, dining area & sitting area
There are also plenty of superb amenities available inside the lodge and at the resort, below you will find more details about the Dartmoor Edge Lodge.
- Electric Convector Heaters
- Kitchen with Electric Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer & Washing Machine
- Freeview TV with DVD Player & CD.
- WiFi available by arrangement
- Fuel and Power is Included in the holiday cost
- Bed Linen & Towels Included in the holiday cost
- Cot & Highchair Available if Required
- Off Road Parking for One Car
- Balcony with Outdoor Furniture
As well as this the resort has a range of facilities for guests to make the most of and these include:-
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Golf Academy & Driving Range
- Beauty Suite
- Restaurant & Bar
- Bike Hire
Dartmoor Edge Lodge does not allow pets and there is a pub and shop under 2 miles from the accommodation. Due to the location of the holiday lodge there are plenty of fantastic places to explore and one of the finest is the beautiful Dartmoor National Park and this is around 3 miles from the accommodation. The city of Exeter is well worth a visit and is under 8 miles and has a wide range of shops, entertainment, pubs, restaurants, bars, historical attractions and much more.
Tedburn St Mary is the closest village to Dartmoor Edge Lodge and has traditional thatched cottages, two lovely pubs a shop with plenty of produce and a farmers market once a month. Enjoy a relaxing holiday at Dartmoor Edge Lodge with weekly prices from £310 to £767 all year round and a range of off-season breaks during the winter as well as last minute deals and plenty of great offers.