Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Buttercup Barn Retreats has a collection of self catering lodge style yurts near Ryde on the Isle of Wight. The accommodations can sleep up to two people and have plenty of creature comforts to ensure you can relax in style. Weekly prices start as low as just £238. Discover more about these lovely accommodations from below.
Bay – Buttercup Barn Retreats on the Isle of Wight
Bay is a lovely Yurt with stunning countryside views. The charm and appeal of the lodge style yurts include the wonderful stable doors which can be left half open to provide good views across the countryside. The circular design of the yurts ensure you have everything you need within easy reach. Outside the yurt you can relax with the table and chairs and enjoy the views. The Yurts are lovely and you can find more romantic getaways here.
Features Inside Bay at Buttercup Barn Retreats
Below are some of the key features of the lodge style Yurt:-
- Living Room Area including fabric sofa to seat two and a 30″ Flat Screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen/Utility Area includes a conventional electric single oven with grill, fridge & microwave
- Kettle and Toaster
- Iron and Ironing Board on Request
- Dining Room Area includes a breakfast bar with seating for two people
- Master Bedroom with king size double bed, freestanding wardrobes and two bedside tables with lamps
- Log Burning Stove
- Pet Friendly Accommodations
- Family Bathroom with shower, WC and sink with mirror
- Outside the Yurt is a BBQ and a communal bike store
- Lots of parking on site
Out and About from Buttercup Barn Retreats
Discover Ryde which is around a 15 minute drive as is the popular sailing resort of Cowes. Loads of other places to explore and discover across the Isle of Wight makes this a fantastic place to relax on a holiday, short break or weekend getaway. With weekly prices starting from just £238 this makes the Buttercup Barn Retreat lodge style yurts the perfect choice for a cost effective holiday.
Search for more stunning lodges on the Isle of Wight and make your next UK holiday one to remember.