Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Burcott Country Retreats is a collection of self catering holiday lodges at Wookey, near Wells in Somerset. A stunning location overlooking the finest countryside and beautiful views of Glastonbury Tor and the Somerset countryside. The lodge accommodations are actually on a working farm on the outskirts of Wells.
Inside the lodges are beautifully presented providing a luxury self catering experience at a very affordable price. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a break with family or friends these lodges are the perfect choice. Enjoy relaxing on the decking area with a glass of wine, looking out on to the stunning views. Before arrival order a pamper pack or perhaps an in-lodge beauty treatment.
From the lodge park Wookey is only a short stroll and there are three fine pubs to choose from which also serve great food.
Discover More About Burcott Country Retreats
A selection of luxury lodges to sleep up to four people. Two bedrooms with double and twin bedrooms. Weekly prices from £365. Features of the lodges include the following at this small cluster of two bedroom contemporary style lodges. The perfect spot for taking a relaxed retreat or perhaps enjoying a more rural adventure in the heart of Somerset.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Electricity included
- No pets
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All non smoking accommodation
Enhance your Burcott Country Retreats Holiday
Looking to make the holiday extra special then how about booking one of the pamper packs and in-lodge treatments.
- Pamper Pack for Couples Includes – Champagne, Fresh Flowers, Chocolates and Use of Fluffy Bathrobes (£95 Per Pack)
- In Lodge Treatments – Reflexology, Massage, Aromatherapy
Choice of Two Accommodations
- The Haven – Sleeps 4, 2 Bedrooms
- The Hideaway – Sleeps 4, 2 Bedrooms
Out And About from Burcott Country Retreats
Heading out from the lodges there are plenty of places to explore. For the outside lovers there are the Mendip Hills and the Somerset Levels. Plenty of attractions include Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury Abbey & Tor. The Somerset coast is reachable and there are many National Trust Properties to discover.