Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
If you are on the lookout for a luxury self catering holiday home break in Devon then look no further than Primley Meadow. The holiday park is surrounded by the finest Devon countryside and presents an oasis of which to enjoy spending time away on a holiday, short break or long weekend. The holiday park blends together perfectly a range of luxury static caravan holiday homes with great facilities.
Primley Meadow is actually part of a larger holiday park (Whitehill Country Park) and as such you also get to make use of a good range of facilities. The location of Primley Meadow is ideal and only a short distance from some of the best beaches and seaside resorts in South Devon. Paignton, Torquay and Brixham are all close by and great for days out at the seaside.
The facilities at Primley Meadow are great and there is something for everyone to enjoy. The outdoor heated pool and paddling pool are a perfect spot to chill out with your family. You can enjoy a relaxing drink at the Hayloft bar and enjoy the views from the outside terrace. Feeling hungry? Not a problem as there is the Hayloft Cafe and a takeaway.
The kids will love spending time at Primley Meadow and there are plenty of facilities to keep them amused. Below are some of the great features they can enjoy:-
- Shire Children’s Craft Room
- Toddlers Play Area
- Play Area with Revolving Climbing Web
- Treasure Nature Trail
- Table Tennis
Direct form Primley Meadow you will find a wide range of places to explore and there are some lovely walking and cycling trails and tracks. Never run out of provisions with the very well stocked country shop and some other facilities include the launderette and evening activities.
The accommodation at Primley Meadow consists of holiday homes and these sleep up to six people. The Kestrel is a dog friendly accommodation and prices start at £369 per week and the Kestrel VIP has a private hot tub and prices start at £575.
When you choose to stay at Primley Meadow you get all the great facilities of a luxury holiday park and the peace and quiet of a lodge park, and great prices all the year.
Additional Information at Primley Meadow
- Outdoor Heated Pool (May 1 – Sept 25)
- Hayloft Bar (Mar 30 – Sept 25)
- Hayloft Cafe (Mar 30 – Apr 12/May 22-31 & Jul 3 – Aug 30 (Fri & Sat only May 1-16, Jun 5-27 & Sept 4-19)
- Evening Entertainment & Craft Room (Only Available on Peak Dates)
- All other facilities available at all times
* If you want to add some extra luxury to your holiday then pamper packs are available which include champagne & chocolates. Need the essentials for your arrival then order up a grocery pack or a luxury BBQ pack (Extra charges apply). Want to search for more South Devon holiday parks then check them out here.