Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Pencnwc Holiday Park is near New Quay in Cardiganshire in Mid Wales. The quaint harbour town is under 1 mile from this charming holiday park which has a choice of static caravan accommodation.
At Pencnwc Holiday Park there are 3 static caravan choices and this includes the following:-
- Standard – A 12ft wide static caravan with one double and one twin bedroom. The caravan sleeps four and has two bedrooms. Weekly prices are from £195.
- Premier – A modern 12ft wide static caravan with one double bedroom and one twin. This caravan can sleep up to six and has two bedrooms. Weekly prices are from £225.
- Elite – A luxury 12ft wide static caravan with one double bedroom with ensuite shower and one twin bedroom. The accommodation is available from £280 per week.
Accommodation Features include the following:-
- Flat screen TV with freesat
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Standard)
- Gas and electricity included
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Discover a wide range of great places to stay with our full range of holiday parks across the UK.
There are lots of great ways to spend some time away from the Pencnwc Holiday Park. The harbour town of New Quay has a good range of cafes, pubs and restaurants. If you like seafood then there are plenty of specialist seafood restaurants as well.
Aberystwyth is a little further away but also has lots of great restaurants and boutique shops to explore. The coast offers endless beaches and the surrounding countryside has a wide range of walks for every level of walker.
If you are into your steam railways then take a trip on the Vale of Rheidol Railway which has around 11 miles of beautiful scenic railway leading to the famous Devils Bridge.
Weekly prices to stay at Pencnwc Holiday Park start from £195 and range to £995. The relaxing park has a good range of facilities and these include the following:-
- Indoor heated pool*
- Clubhouse with entertainment
- Wi-Fi access (in club area)
- Childrens’ club
- Games room
- Childrens’ play areas
- Playing field
If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay in Mid Wales then make sure you check out Pencnwc Holiday Park for your next holiday, short break or weekend getaway.
For more great places to stay in this area take a look at the holiday parks in Cardiganshire from here.