Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Deep in 80 acres of beautiful woods, meadows and parkland you will find the wonderful Crofton Country Holidays. This holiday park has everything you could need if you are looking for a relaxing self catering holiday in South Devon. The park is in Starcross which is near Dawlish and has a range of static caravan accommodations to sleep four to six people.
Inside the static caravans are really a home from home with comfortable open plan living space with stylish furnishings, well equipped kitchen area with a range of appliances & a bathroom. There are double and twin bedrooms. Other features of the accommodation at Crofton Country Holidays include:-
- Indoor Heated Pool Complex*
- massage jets, hydro therapy loungers, splash play area and viewing area
- Flat Screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen with Microwave & Fridge/Freezer
- Bed Linen, Duvets & Towels Provided (Except Otter)
- Bed Linen & Towels for Hire (Otter)
- Beds Made for Your Arrival
- Gas and Electricity Included
- Travel Cot & Highchair (£10 Per Week Each)
- Babies to be Included in the Overall Party Number
- Five Coarse Fishing Lakes*
- Wi-Fi Access (Designated Areas)*
- Sauna & Steam Room*
- No Pets
The facilities at Crofton Country Holidays are extensive and there are plenty for a relaxing holiday as well as for the kids to enjoy. One of the holiday park highlights is the superb indoor heated swimming pool complex. Not only is there the fantastic indoor pool but also Massage Jets, Hydro Therapy Loungers, Splash Play Area and a viewing area.
If the sun is cracking the pavements then how about taking some time out in the outdoor heated pool. Fancy relaxing the aching muscles then the sauna and steam room will be ideal. Or perhaps you want to work out and the fully equipped gym is great.
This is not all that Crofton Country Holidays has to offer there are plenty other facilities including family entertainment, restaurant and pub, cafe & take-away. Let the kids loose in the soft play area, amusements or the multi use sports wall. Fort those that love the great outdoors then the woodland walks and cycle trails are ideal or for something a little more relaxing there are five coarse fishing lakes.
Please note some facilities may incur an additional charge and some are not available all year.
- Indoor Pool – Closed December 25th and 26th
- Outdoor Pool – Open May 27th to September 16th
- Family Entertainment – March 25th to October 30th
- Restaurant, Cafe & Shop – Closed December 25th and 26th
- All other facilities available all dates – * Extra Charges Apply
|Accommodation Details||Sleeps||Weekly Price (£s)|