Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Bucklegrove Holiday Park has a collection of self catering static caravans & lodges. The park is near Cheddar in Somerset and is a relaxing setting to enjoy a holiday, short break or weekend getaway.
More About Bucklegrove Holiday Park
There are a range of options for accommodations and these include the following:-
- Standard 1B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 2, 1 Bedroom
- Standard 3B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
- Superior 1B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 2, 1 Bedroom
- Superior 2B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 4, 2 Bedroom
- Superior 3B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury 2B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 4, 2 Bedrooms
- Luxury 3B – Static Caravan, Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
- Lodge 1 – Lodge, Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
- Lodge 2 – Lodge, Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
The accommodation facilities will vary depending on which accommodation you choose. Below are some of the common features you can expect to find when you stay in one of the accommodations here.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Bath with shower
- Quality bed linen and duvets
- Towels (in Superior, Luxury and lodges only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub (Luxury 3B, Lodge 1 & 2)
Discover a wide range of other accommodations including the cheap log cabins with hot tubs from here.
More Details About Bucklegrove Holiday Park
On the park there are plenty of facilities to further enhance your stay. The main features include an indoor heated swimming pool and a licenced bar and restaurant. There is a kids play area, shop & Wi-Fi in designated areas.
The backdrop of the holiday park is the slopes of the Mendip Hills and there are plenty of great attractions nearby including the popular Wookey Hole caves. Guests staying at Bucklegrove Holiday Park can also get a 25% discount voucher for the caves. Another place to visit is the ever popular Cheddar Gorge.
Bucklegrove Holiday Park has it all for a family holiday at anytime of the year. A perfect spot to settle back and relax with family or friends. For more great places to stay take a look at the rest of the holiday parks in Somerset.