Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Brecons Beacons Resort set in the stunning Brecon Beacons National Park in Powys, Mid Wales. A collection of lovely cottages in a picture postcard perfect setting with a wide range of facilities to enhance holidays, short breaks or weekend getaways. Discover more about this wonderful place to enjoy a self catering holiday from below.
Details About Brecons Beacons Resort
There is a choice of severn cottage accommodations on the resort, see details below.
- Pen-y-Fan – Terrace cottage with two bedrooms and sleeps up to four. Weekly price from £395.
- Tawe – First floor holiday cottage with lovely mountain views. Sleeps 4 with two bedrooms. Weekly price from £395.
- Crows Nest 1 – First floor holiday cottage sleeps 3 with two bedrooms. Weekly prices from £319.
- Crows Nest 2 – First floor holiday cottage sleeping 6 with two double bedrooms & one twin. Weekly prices from £449.
- Craig-Y-Nos – End terrace cottage with one double bedroom. Perfect for a couples retreat. Weekly prices from £269.
- Cribath – Ground floor cottage with one double bedroom. Sleeps 2. Weekly prices from £269.
- Red Kite – Ground floor cottage with one double. Sleeps 2. Weekly prices from £269.
Facilities at the Brecons Beacons Resort
If you are looking for facilities to enjoy with your holiday then the Brecons Beacons Resort is ideal for you. There is a choice of facilities to enjoy and these include the following.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Gym (Over 16s Only)
- 130m Dry Ski Slope
- Crazy Golf
- Kids Play Area
- Coffee Shop
- Games Room
- Tennis Courts
- National Showcaves of Wales
Looking for something else? Don’t worry we have you covered, check out our lodge holidays from here.
Nearby to the Brecons Beacons Resort
As you would expect this area of Wales has plenty to offer the holidaymaker. Whether you are into sports and leisure pursuits or simply taking life easy, there is something for you.
For the active you can enjoy wonderful walks or great cycling and mountain biking with plenty of trails. Head to the stunning Gower Peninsula or explore the capital city of Wales, Cardiff.
Enjoy your holiday in your way.