Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
The Threshing Barn is a luxury self catering barn conversion near Torquay in South Devon. A beautifully converted holiday barn with a stylish interior and lovely surroundings. The large conversion has four bedrooms and can sleep up to eight people. Inside the barn has retained many of the rustic features such as the oak beams, the stone structure and the lovely high vaulted ceilings.
Inside you will be charmed by the modern and contemporary design with lovely furnishings & great features. Some of the features include king size beds, wonderful roll top baths and if you fancy enjoy an on-site pampering in the health & beauty spa.
Find Out More About The Threshing Barn
The barn conversion is perfect for a family or even two families with a lovely large communal garden enclosed by stone walls and the apple trees in the orchard. There is a BBQ area and outside furniture and a trampoline for the kids. So moving inside The Threshing Barn is the following configuration:-
- Living Room/Area
- A warm and very cosy living area with open plan living/dining & kitchen area.
- The lounge has two large L-Shaped sofas and a further two seater sofa.
- There is a TV with Freeview and a DVD player
- Find a selection of books & DVDs
- From the living area is the spiral staircase to the bedrooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Well equipped kitchen with Double electric oven, grill and hob, microwave & two fridges & a freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Dining Room/Area
- Relax and enjoy family meals at the dining table to seat up to eight people.
- Bedrooms & Sleeping
- Master Bedroom – Beamed high vaulted ceiling – Super King Size Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Beamed high vaulted ceiling – king size bed
- Bedroom 3 – Beamed high vaulted ceiling – Twin Beds
- Bedroom 4 – Bunk Beds
- Main Family Bathroom – Jack & Jill from bedroom one and two. Roll top bath with shower. WC & Wash Basin
- Bathroom 2 – Bath with Shower mixer, wash basin & WC
- Bathroom 3 – Shower room with power shower, WC & Wash Basin
- Outside Space
- Large communal garden with a BBQ area, outside seating and a trampoline
- on-Site pampering (extra charges apply)
Out and About from The Threshing Barn
So close to the seaside resort of Torquay there is plenty to keep everyone entertained. Great beaches and lots of seaside entertainment are all nearby. Torquay is a short drive away and the Watcombe Beach is around half a mile. Enjoy some great walks as well by exploring the South West Coastal Path.
The beach at Watcombe has a beach cafe and is dog friendly all year. The Threshing Barn is a family friendly accommodation and is available to book throughout the year. There is even a baby sitting service should this be required. Weekly prices start from £388.