Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Fox Cottage is one of two holiday barn conversions at Kingrove Farm near Chipping Sodbury in Gloucestershire. The lovely self catering holiday accommodation has lovely countryside views and is in a charming spot on a working farm. The beautiful location is perfect for anyone looking to explore the Royal Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds. Read on to find out more about this lovely accommodation.
Fox Cottage Accommodation Details
The accommodation is split over two storeys and has the following:-
- Ground Floor – A living/dining room with beamed ceiling and French Doors. There is a kitchen and a separate toilet.
- First Floor – There are two bedrooms which has one double and one twin bedroom. The bathroom with a shower over bath and a toilet.
Features of the Fox Cottage
There are some great features are Fox Cottage and these include the following:-
- Electricity, Bed Line and Towels Included
- Oil Central Heating (£10 Per Week October to March)
- Cot & High/Chair
- TV, Video, DVD & CD
- Microwave, Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine (Plus Essential Kitchen Items)
- Use of the Owners Freezer If Required
- Patio and Furniture
- South Facing Landscaped Garden
- Parking & No Smoking
- Dog Friendly (2 Well Behaved Dogs)
Find more pet friendly holidays and breaks here.
Out & About From Fox Cottage
This area of Gloucestershire has plenty for everyone to enjoy. The Fox Cottage is on the edge of Chipping Sodbury and the Cotswolds and Forest of Dean are within easy reach. Bristol and Bath are around 12 miles from the accommodation and Badminton is 3 miles. There are plenty of sights and attractions nearby which include Longleat Safari Park, Wye Valley and much more.
The countryside is ideal for walkers with lots of way marked trails and tracks. Some other leisure pursuits include Golf, Tennis and Swimming, plus a range of water sports and pursuits at the Cotswolds Water Park. Within one mile of the Fox Cottage there is a shop and a pub that serves food. Find more great barn conversion holidays in Gloucestershire.